October 17, 2010

FACEBOOK ETIQUETTE 3


YELLOW CARD Horoscopes really? Tarot cards? Why do people think that we want to know what their horoscopes or tarot card readings say (as seen in the images from my iPhone)? And who even reads that type of thing anymore let alone share that they read such nonsense on Facebook. I’ve managed to block Farmville and other games from my news feed but now I have to block horoscopes and tarot readings. Why is it my responsibility to take my time and go through and block all these useless Apps from cluttering my homepage? And another thing, you shouldn't be posting so often that your posts are showing up consecutively in my news feed. I got 3 tarot readings in a row from one person and then saw another one of my "friends" post 12 YouTube videos in a row. Annoying. What is the appeal of all these games, applications, etc? Isn't Facebook supposed to be just a form of communication and engagement, not this silliness? Don't clutter Facebook with games and second-life type nonsense, please.

No comments: