October 24, 2010

BOTTLE CAPS

YELLOW CARD I know this seems like old news, but it still drive me crazy to this day; I miss the old diet coke caps. I understand that it saves plastic to make these stupid shorty caps, but do they have to be so impossible to screw back on? And we all know that companies love this green initiative because reducing plastic also reduces costs, but anyway. As an avid diet coke drinker (my fellow addicts I'm sure understand), I thoroughly enjoy the fabulous 20oz bottle. But the darn cap never goes on the first try! Its takes two steady hands and concentration to get these little caps on. How ridiculous. I miss the old, white, tall caps that instantly landed on the twist guide and swirled close with ease. Sometimes “innovation” isn’t actually an improvement.

No comments: