October 13, 2010

BAGGAGE CLAIM

YELLOW CARD Plane travel is a true test of one's patience. For example, why is it that no matter how much space there is available at the baggage claim belt, the idiots have to flock to the spot right next to you? And then after they have crowded your personal space (this is your dance space, this is my dance space ) do they have to slowly ease their way in front of you as if you aren't waiting for a bag as well? Then you are forced to do the oh-so-subtle, passive aggressive scoot-forward and huff dance to regain your dominance. These idiots are most definitely always the ones who are actually surprised that their luggage isn't there already. I'm the first to admit that I have no patience, but honestly, does complaining about it make your luggage get there any faster? At this point in my traveling I'm usually about to burst, because I've sat through an entire plane ride with sniffling, coughing, snoring, chewing, crying, masses just to hear the same voices standing in front of me at baggage claim still annoying me. Ugh. So if you are reading this and you know exactly what I am talking about, vent your frustrations here! This site is for you! And if you are one of those idiots, please for the rest of our sakes, stop it!

No comments: