October 23, 2010

THE I"PHONE" 2

RED CARD I just cannot say it enough, I HATE THE IPHONE! (But I love the iPhone). I am currently in a long distance relationship and I can honestly admit that the iPhone has had a serious detrimental effect on my relationship! I depend on my phone to speak with my boyfriend and when the phone doesn't work, my relationship doesn't work. I can’t even count how many times, I’ve missed something he has said, or mistaken it for something else, etc. And all this backtracking prevents our conversations from progressing beyond, “What did you say?” And ultimately our relationship doesn’t progress. And unfortunately neither of has any patience, so we get frustrated. And we all know that when members of a relationship are frustrated and at their wits end, fighting ensues. UGH!! I swear I think Apple and AT&T, or whoever is responsible for the crappy reception, should be held accountable for the emotional distress they cause.

No comments: