October 17, 2010

HEADPHONES

RED CARD So I have a bit of a dilemma here, I love music and I love listening to it on the train, while I walk, while I study, while on a plane, while I work in the computer lab (as seen in the photo I took this weekend), etc., but what I HATE is when I can hear someone else’s music when I’m not listening to any. I can’t stand it when I'm sitting in the library or on the train and all I hear is the bass and treble of a song blaring out of someone else’s headphones. And the worst is when someone is wearing Apple’s ear buds, those things are practically useless. They blare as much sound to the general public as they to do the person using them. So what’s the answer? I feel like a hypocrite because I think music is one of the best parts of life, but the truth is being annoyed is one of the worst parts. Ugh. Especially with these hipsters who think that every day is a scene from some elitist independent film with their outfits and “indie” music. Not to mention these are the same individuals who text a mile a minute "clicking and clicking" away right next to me. Like I always say, there are just too many people put on this earth just to be annoying. Do they not realize who they are? Are they just disregarding those around them? Regardless, just turn it down.

No comments: