October 24, 2010

TEXTING & WALKING

RED CARD I hate people who text while they walk. This video cracks me up; she is actually thinking of suing the city for falling into a manhole because she was too busy texting to look where she was going?? Sounds like she got what she deserved to me. I hate when I’m walking down a city street and I end up behind some idiot who is walking super slow, meandering along because he is concentrating on composing a text rather than walking, straight ahead at a reasonable pace. When I’m stuck behind one of these idiots, I am forced to do the oh-so-subtle passive aggressive slight nudge, evil eye pass-by. The sidewalks are like a minefield of morons, walking on the sidewalk is like driving, there needs to be a law book or guidelines for these idiots to follow. I wish there were more stories like this one, so that people can learn the perils of walking and texting. Well, I guess I’m not wishing for more people to get hurt but I certainly want them to get out of my way!

No comments: