October 18, 2010

DRIVING

RED CARD If you are at a green turn arrow and are not moving, I think I should have the right to hit you and you should be the one who receives that traffic violation. Sometimes I wish the roads were more like bumper cars and we could just push people out of our way. Bump out the people who sit at green lights, or don’t pull out into the intersection when they are turning left or who drive slow in the left lane. UGH! Or maybe there should be a citizen’s arrest system for such idiotic behavior or maybe I’ll install a digital sign on the side of my car. It could be like one of those stock price tickers and I could make it read, “Move out of the fast lane!” or whatever else I need to tell the morons on the road. Driving, next to plane travel, I can’t think of anything worse. It’s a necessary part of life that unfortunately is full of idiots.

No comments: