November 5, 2010

DRIVE-THRU

YELLOW CARD I rarely eat at McDonald’s (I do frequently go just for the Diet Coke, because true DC addicts know it’s the best), but when I get a craving for a burger or some fries I’ll swing through the drive-thru. It amazes that it can take some people so long to order a meal at McDonald’s. Do they think the menu changes? Why do they not think about what they are in the mood for before they arrive? What is the dilemma? You either want a burger, some sort of fried or grilled chicken, fish sandwich, salad or dessert item. It’s not like they have a wine list to read though or daily chef’s specials. It’s supposed to be fast food. It astonishes me that so many people are confused by the double-lanes that are at some locations. It’s just like a bank, no aisle is different than the other, they offer the same food, pick one and move up! And of course, please have your money ready.

No comments: